|Home||» Services||» Farm Consultancy Services||» Farm Consultancy Services|
Farm Consultancy Services
We have been a reckoned enterprise in this domain since 2012, engaged in rendering Farm Consultancy Services from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Our dedicated workforce provides assistance regarding selection of land, farm preparation, crop selection and usage of fertilizers to our clients so as to have surplus yield. We go through all the latest technologies that can help in improving farming and gaining higher benefits. Our valuable clients can avail these Farm Consultancy Services from us at cost effective rates.
- On time accomplishment of task
- No hidden charges
- Use of modern farming techniques
Working with local farmers from the rained regions of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala covering around 2,500 acres.
Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock production that involves much more than choosing not to use Pesticides, fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones. Organic farming promotes the use of crop rotations and cover crops, and encourages balanced host/predator relationships. Organic residues and nutrients. Produced on the farm are recycled back to the soil. Design and management of the production system are critical to the success of the farm.
- Development projects
- Development of Certification and Standards for organic agriculture
- Organic (or ecological) production
- Market support for organic products
- Policy development
On-farm Consultancy and Technical Advice :
- Rotation Planning
- Processing Standards
- Processing Operations
- Conversion Planning
- Soil and fertility management
- Crop weed, pest and disease management
- Livestock rationing and feed planning services
- Animal welfare and health planning
- Soil Analysis services - interpretation of soil analysis results from lab determinations.
- Forage Analysis services - interpretation of forage analysis results from lab determinations.
- Farmer collective support services - Advice provision to local organic farming groups
- Supplier/ farm performance audit and evaluation
- Farmers groups
- Mentoring groups
- Demonstration farms
- Meetings, Seminars, Courses
- Food processing, manufacturing, packing, distribution and retailing.
- Food processing to meet organic standards
- Product and brand development
- Food hygiene and safety
- Quality system development